A person or company that has shown interest in any product or service by any means.
Companies selling products or providing services to other companies.
Companies selling products or providing services to end users / consumers.
Calling a previously interested customer with purpose of turning a prospect into a sale.
The process of converting a Lead to a sale.
Customer relationship management, includes organization and management of customers and customer relations.
Abbreviations in advertising
- ASP – Application Service Provider
- B2B – Business to Business
- B2C – Business to Consumer
- CMS – Content Management System
- CPA – Cost Per Action
- CPC – Cost Per Click
- CPL – Cost Per Lead. Kostanden att förvärva ett lead
- CPM – Cost Per Impression (Thousand)
- CPO - Kostnad per order. Kostnaden att förvärva en order.
- CPS – Cost Per Sale
- CR – Conversion Rate
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization
- CTA – Call To Action
- CTR – Click-Through Rate
- eCPM – Effective CPM (Cost Per Mille)
- EPC – Earnings Per Click
- GA – Google Analytics
- IBL – Inbound Link
- IM – Instant Messaging
- KPI – Key Performance Indicator
- LPO – Landing Page Optimization
- OBL – Outbound Link
- PA – Page Authority (Moz)
- PFI – Pay For Inclusion
- PFP – Pay For Performance
- PPC – Pay Per Click
- PPCSE – Pay Per Click Search Engine
- PPL – Pay Per Lead
- PPS – Pay Per Sale
- PR – PageRank
- PV – Page View
- QS – Quality Score
- RFP – Request For Proposal
- ROI – Return on Investment
- ROS – Run Of Site
- RT – Retweet
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- SERP – Search Engine Results Page
- SMM – Social Media Marketing
- TLD – Top Level Domain
- UGC – User Generated Content
- UI – User Interface
- URL – Universal Resource Locator
- USP – Unique Selling Proposition
- UV – Unique Visitor
- WOM – Word of Mouth